Diane Z Mpt

| map-marker Eustis, Florida

Cannot contact company

I ordered an item from Facebook which billed as Sherem Com. The item received was not as described, and broken in several places.

I tried to contact the company but cannot find any way to do so. There is no address on the package to return the damaged item, and I haven't found a way to contact the company.

User's recommendation: Do not order from this company. I believe it is a Scam site.

Resolved
Wallace R Dci

| map-marker Denver, Colorado

Resolved: Status of order #4HC50JV2 placed May 5th 2024

Updated by user Jun 13, 2024

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with apology. cancelled the order!!!!

Original review May 13, 2024

I have not received any word about this order, or why I haven't received it. I just want to know if my order is going to be fulfilled or if it is going to be cancelled. I would certainly appreciate a reply.

map-marker Minneapolis, Minnesota

Worthless

I'm not paying to get answer on my order. Please tell me the status of my order. Why do you want to charge me to talk to someone on this Matter

Carol S Vwc

Verified Reviewer

Item was misrepresented and company refused to honor its "no questions asked" refund policy

I ordered a bra, size 2XL, which was described as fitting my size (40DD). It was laughably small.

I called and asked for an exchange and was told that I was shipped what I ordered., that it was their largest size. I then asked to return the item for a refund per their "no questions asked" refund policy, since I couldn't use the item. They told me I could return it at my own expense for a $2 refund! (I paid over $55.) I griped and they said, "OK, $7".

I told them I would accept nothing less than a return at their expense for the full purchase amount. They said,"OK, you can have a refund, but you have to send it back at your expense..

I gave up and disputed the charge. My bank actually believed them when they claimed the "service" was "per the terms and conditions"!

Loss:
Cons:
  • Refund policy not adhered to
  • Merchandise descriptions inaccurate

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: DO NOT BUY FROM THEM.

Dennis P Fnz

| map-marker Utica, New York

Doesn't Work

I use a chainsaw quite often just around my home. I could never get my blades sharp using the usual sharpening method, so I bought what I thought might help.

I wasn't looking for a miracle, but I thought maybe this product would help. I never usually fall for these kinds of things, but I went ahead and bought the Sherem chainsaw blade sharpener. What a piece of junk! The first thing I noticed was that the product was very cheaply made.

I tried to use it per the instructions and frankly, it just didn't work. I am really pissed at myself for falling for such a *** "get rich scheme" that I want to puke.

Anyway, my advise is I would stay away from this product. BTW, I just threw mine away!

Preferred solution: Apology

Aaron W Eyo

| map-marker Oshakati, Oshana

Saw sharpener

Saw sharpener sharpens wrong side of blade and doesn't sharpen the side at all. This product will immediately send you to buy a new chain.

China ripping off Americans again. Buy American!

Cons:
  • Scam company

Preferred solution: Shut down scammers

User's recommendation: Don't become a customer

map-marker Ashburn, Virginia

Shouldn’t have to go through the crap to get a location of a single item. I purchased a hummingbird feeder on 6/5 and haven’t heard anything

Customer Service needs to more customer friendly. Shouldnt have to go thru multiple portals. Will no use this company

E-commerce Talks

Art for Your Home Not Museums

Mar 7, 2022

David Afremov
David Afremov

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article